- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017
On July 18, 2017
On August 3, 2017, partner Lynne Bernabei will be answering sexual harassment questions from journalists at the “Know Your Rights” Q&A for Journalists hosted by Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting. Individuals who plan to attend the event are encouraged to send their questions in advance to Laura Saunders at LSaundersE@gmail.com.
For more information and to RSVP to the event, click here.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention June 27, 2017
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017