- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017
On July 18, 2017
On August 3, 2017, partner Lynne Bernabei will be answering sexual harassment questions from journalists at the “Know Your Rights” Q&A for Journalists hosted by Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting. Individuals who plan to attend the event are encouraged to send their questions in advance to Laura Saunders at LSaundersE@gmail.com.
For more information and to RSVP to the event, click here.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017