- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei Speaks at 2017 MWELA Conference
On February 24, 2017
Lynne Bernabei was a panelist at the February 10, 2017 Annual Conference of the Metropolitan Employment Lawyers Association (MWELA), and spoke on “Counseling the Whistleblower on Employment Law Concerns.”
She discussed how Congress, courts, and government agencies are working to counteract efforts by companies to raise obstacles to a whistleblower’s ability to disclose information about potential illegal activity to the government.
She also discussed how the courts are addressing the scope of protected conduct under Dodd-Frank, and individual liability under both Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Signs Lawyers’ Committee Statement Urging Senate to Carefully Examine Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Record on Civil Rights Matters March 20, 2017
- The Ninth Circuit Sides with the Second Circuit in a Deepening Split over Whistleblower Protection March 17, 2017
- Positive Ruling in Employment Discrimination Case Against American University March 15, 2017
- Bernabei Speaks at 2017 MWELA Conference February 24, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei Provides Opinion on President Trump’s Decision to Dismiss Acting Attorney General Sally Yates February 3, 2017