- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei Speaks at 2017 MWELA Conference
On February 24, 2017
Lynne Bernabei was a panelist at the February 10, 2017 Annual Conference of the Metropolitan Employment Lawyers Association (MWELA), and spoke on “Counseling the Whistleblower on Employment Law Concerns.”
She discussed how Congress, courts, and government agencies are working to counteract efforts by companies to raise obstacles to a whistleblower’s ability to disclose information about potential illegal activity to the government.
She also discussed how the courts are addressing the scope of protected conduct under Dodd-Frank, and individual liability under both Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention June 27, 2017
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017