- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei Speaks at 2017 MWELA Conference
On February 24, 2017
Lynne Bernabei was a panelist at the February 10, 2017 Annual Conference of the Metropolitan Employment Lawyers Association (MWELA), and spoke on “Counseling the Whistleblower on Employment Law Concerns.”
She discussed how Congress, courts, and government agencies are working to counteract efforts by companies to raise obstacles to a whistleblower’s ability to disclose information about potential illegal activity to the government.
She also discussed how the courts are addressing the scope of protected conduct under Dodd-Frank, and individual liability under both Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017