- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC is currently recruiting for associate positions.
The Associate will participate in all aspects of client representation, including interviewing clients, drafting case correspondence and pleadings, conducting discovery, and participating in depositions, mediations, hearings, and trials. Associates have extensive client contact and participate in case development and strategy. We also encourage Associates’ professional development by providing time for Associates to attend seminars and trainings and to seek out opportunities for publication.
Our ideal Associate candidate has 3 – 5 years of relevant employment law experience; excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills; strong academic credentials; a desire to litigate; and a demonstrated commitment to civil rights.
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
To Apply for an Associate Position:
Please send an email addressed to Lynne Bernabei, Esq., subject line “Associate Application – [Last Name]”, to careers@BernabeiPLLC.com. Please attach a cover letter, resume, official or unofficial law school transcript, and a writing sample of no more than ten pages. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Presents on Expert Witness Depositions at CLE Session May 2, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei Named in Super Lawyers “The Top 50: 2017 Women Washington, D.C.” April 25, 2017
- Local City Council Votes to Advance Sanctuary City Ordinance April 7, 2017
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Signs Lawyers’ Committee Statement Urging Senate to Carefully Examine Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Record on Civil Rights Matters March 20, 2017
- The Ninth Circuit Sides with the Second Circuit in a Deepening Split over Whistleblower Protection March 17, 2017