- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC is currently recruiting for associate positions.
The Associate will participate in all aspects of client representation, including interviewing clients, drafting case correspondence and pleadings, conducting discovery, and participating in depositions, mediations, hearings, and trials. Associates have extensive client contact and participate in case development and strategy. We also encourage Associates’ professional development by providing time for Associates to attend seminars and trainings and to seek out opportunities for publication.
Our ideal Associate candidate has 3 – 5 years of relevant employment law experience; excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills; strong academic credentials; a desire to litigate; and a demonstrated commitment to civil rights.
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
To Apply for an Associate Position:
Please send an email addressed to Lynne Bernabei, Esq., subject line “Associate Application – [Last Name]”, to careers@BernabeiPLLC.com. Please attach a cover letter, resume, official or unofficial law school transcript, and a writing sample of no more than ten pages. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei Provides Opinion on President Trump’s Decision to Dismiss Acting Attorney General Sally Yates February 3, 2017
- Kristen Sinisi and Alan Kabat Publish Opinion Piece in the National Law Journal November 28, 2016
- Bernabei & Kabat Named in the 2017 Edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers November 8, 2016
- Treasury Department Announces Removal of Bernabei & Kabat Client from Sanctions Blacklist September 20, 2016
- Lynne Bernabei included in the 23rd Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” in the Practice Area of Employment Law – Individuals August 16, 2016