- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC is currently recruiting for associate positions.
The Associate will participate in all aspects of client representation, including interviewing clients, drafting case correspondence and pleadings, conducting discovery, and participating in depositions, mediations, hearings, and trials. Associates have extensive client contact and participate in case development and strategy. We also encourage Associates’ professional development by providing time for Associates to attend seminars and trainings and to seek out opportunities for publication.
Our ideal Associate candidate has 3 – 5 years of relevant employment law experience; excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills; strong academic credentials; a desire to litigate; and a demonstrated commitment to civil rights.
Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
To Apply for an Associate Position:
Please send an email addressed to Lynne Bernabei, Esq., subject line “Associate Application – [Last Name]”, to careers@BernabeiPLLC.com. Please attach a cover letter, resume, official or unofficial law school transcript, and a writing sample of no more than ten pages. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017