- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention
On June 27, 2017
Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi recently presented on “Tweeting & Snapping: What You Need to Know about Preserving, Discovering, and Using Social Media” at the NELA 2017 Annual Convention in San Antonio, Texas.
Their written presentation discussed how social media can be discovered and used in employment litigation, including the duty to preserve evidence, spoliation issues, and the substantive use of social media discovery. The oral presentation (with two other panelists) discussed these interesting issues which are becoming of greater concern given the never-ending rise in the use of social media for workplace interactions.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention June 27, 2017
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017