- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention
On June 27, 2017
Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi recently presented on “Tweeting & Snapping: What You Need to Know about Preserving, Discovering, and Using Social Media” at the NELA 2017 Annual Convention in San Antonio, Texas.
Their written presentation discussed how social media can be discovered and used in employment litigation, including the duty to preserve evidence, spoliation issues, and the substantive use of social media discovery. The oral presentation (with two other panelists) discussed these interesting issues which are becoming of greater concern given the never-ending rise in the use of social media for workplace interactions.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017