- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei & Alan Kabat Represent a Partner at the Ballard Spahr Law Firm
On October 10, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat represent a partner at the Ballard Spahr law firm, which filed a retaliatory lawsuit against the partner after she notified them of her sex discrimination and other claims against the firm. Earlier this month, the court granted our client’s motion to dismiss Ballard Spahr’s complaint, finding that the complaint was improperly filed.
Click here to read article.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Presents on Expert Witness Depositions at CLE Session May 2, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei Named in Super Lawyers “The Top 50: 2017 Women Washington, D.C.” April 25, 2017
- Local City Council Votes to Advance Sanctuary City Ordinance April 7, 2017