- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei & Alan Kabat Represent a Partner at the Ballard Spahr Law Firm
On October 10, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat represent a partner at the Ballard Spahr law firm, which filed a retaliatory lawsuit against the partner after she notified them of her sex discrimination and other claims against the firm. Earlier this month, the court granted our client’s motion to dismiss Ballard Spahr’s complaint, finding that the complaint was improperly filed.
Click here to read article.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Signs Lawyers’ Committee Statement Urging Senate to Carefully Examine Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Record on Civil Rights Matters March 20, 2017
- The Ninth Circuit Sides with the Second Circuit in a Deepening Split over Whistleblower Protection March 17, 2017
- Positive Ruling in Employment Discrimination Case Against American University March 15, 2017
- Bernabei Speaks at 2017 MWELA Conference February 24, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei Provides Opinion on President Trump’s Decision to Dismiss Acting Attorney General Sally Yates February 3, 2017