- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei & Alan Kabat Represent a Partner at the Ballard Spahr Law Firm
On October 10, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat represent a partner at the Ballard Spahr law firm, which filed a retaliatory lawsuit against the partner after she notified them of her sex discrimination and other claims against the firm. Earlier this month, the court granted our client’s motion to dismiss Ballard Spahr’s complaint, finding that the complaint was improperly filed.
Click here to read article.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Kristen Sinisi Present at 2017 NELA Convention June 27, 2017
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017