- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Lynne Bernabei & Alan Kabat Represent a Partner at the Ballard Spahr Law Firm
On October 10, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat represent a partner at the Ballard Spahr law firm, which filed a retaliatory lawsuit against the partner after she notified them of her sex discrimination and other claims against the firm. Earlier this month, the court granted our client’s motion to dismiss Ballard Spahr’s complaint, finding that the complaint was improperly filed.
Click here to read article.
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017