- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?
On February 27, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat wrote an article entitled “Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?” which appeared in the Bureau of National Affairs’ Government Employee Relations issue of February 27, 2007. Click here to read article.
Reproduced with permission from Government Employee Relations Report, Vol. 45, No. 2195 (Feb. 27, 2007) pp. 264-267. Copyright 2007 by The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (800-372-1033) http://www.bna.com
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- American University’s “The Eagle” Writes Article about Bernabei & Kabat Client, Carolyn Brown June 21, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban June 1, 2017
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Presents on Expert Witness Depositions at CLE Session May 2, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei Named in Super Lawyers “The Top 50: 2017 Women Washington, D.C.” April 25, 2017
- Local City Council Votes to Advance Sanctuary City Ordinance April 7, 2017