- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?
On February 27, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat wrote an article entitled “Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?” which appeared in the Bureau of National Affairs’ Government Employee Relations issue of February 27, 2007. Click here to read article.
Reproduced with permission from Government Employee Relations Report, Vol. 45, No. 2195 (Feb. 27, 2007) pp. 264-267. Copyright 2007 by The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (800-372-1033) http://www.bna.com
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei Named in Super Lawyers “The Top 50: 2017 Women Washington, D.C.” April 25, 2017
- Local City Council Votes to Advance Sanctuary City Ordinance April 7, 2017
- Partner Lynne Bernabei Signs Lawyers’ Committee Statement Urging Senate to Carefully Examine Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Record on Civil Rights Matters March 20, 2017
- The Ninth Circuit Sides with the Second Circuit in a Deepening Split over Whistleblower Protection March 17, 2017
- Positive Ruling in Employment Discrimination Case Against American University March 15, 2017