- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Think
- News & Articles
- Contact Us
Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?
On February 27, 2007
Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat wrote an article entitled “Garcetti: Nine Months Later, How Have the Federal Courts Analyzed ‘Duty Speech’ by Government Employees with First Amendment Claims?” which appeared in the Bureau of National Affairs’ Government Employee Relations issue of February 27, 2007. Click here to read article.
Reproduced with permission from Government Employee Relations Report, Vol. 45, No. 2195 (Feb. 27, 2007) pp. 264-267. Copyright 2007 by The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (800-372-1033) http://www.bna.com
RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES
- Lynne Bernabei and Alan Kabat Author Amicus Brief Challenging Trump’s Travel Ban September 13, 2017
- D.C. Superior Court Issues Positive Opinion in Bernabei & Kabat Case Involving American University August 23, 2017
- New York’s Council Members Lancman and Rosenthal Introduce Legislation Prohibiting Employers from Requiring Low-Wage Employees to Enter Non-Competes August 18, 2017
- Lynne Bernabei to Speak at Sexual Harassment Q&A for Journalists in August 2017 July 18, 2017
- “Inside Higher Ed” Publishes Article about Carolyn Brown’s Tenure Denial June 30, 2017